Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Apreciation for the little people.

Now you have heard off all those big star singers like....-too lazy to name some-...aww forget it, but I think the people who you haven't heard of much should get some credit. here are some of those "little" people.

AnnaSophia Robb


Miranda Cosgrove


Now Sonic, Talon, And I do have a good sense of imagination, and good voices. We might try to make a music video of our own. were not profesional though. we could be one day. -smiles to self :)- we'll see what the summer will bring. Eminem... the flock style. Well, see y'all around or not
-Flock Shady
-Shadow

5 comments:

Sonic said...

I'm a Bird Kid!
I'm a straight up B!
The Bird Kid's life is the life for me!
-cause... 'cause I said so.

Anonymous said...

you guys should make i music vid it might turn out good!

My verification word is crappit...I'm not kinding

Cruz said...

lol you should TOTALLY make a vid =]

Ace said...

sup Its Ace here Im gpnna be part of this too right? I mean its not like that time you guys went looking for Cruz and Sent me to Iowa while you went to Texas Right?

Shadow said...

hmmmmm.........Maybe