Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday poem from us

T'was the night before Christmas, and all through our cave, we were thinking of Raven. We hope she's still acting brave. Ace was burning, as he started a fire. Because being warm is now our only desire. I, being the leader, need to still stand tall. So I started drawing plans all over the cave wall. Talon was mad, his little sister being gone. But our mission must continue to go on. Building a new bomb, was recon man Stat. Behind him was Sonic, replacing his hat. One was delivered, now six presents lay. Bought with what cash we had wait to be opened on Christmas day. I said "This is it, a plan to get Raven back! Stat, stuff three more bombs in your pack." Ace said "I call blowing through the door!" and then Stat said "And i'll beat the guards down to the floor." "Alright guys, go get some rest. We have our mission, and we need to fight our best." Now I lay here in my homemade bed. I found a soft rock to lay my tired head. I gaze out the cave door thinking I've done right, and I notice the Christmas star shining oh so bright. Now our location is unknown and The institute ie recking our cheer. But at least I know we've survived another year.Now we need to gather our strength for this important fight so........
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
-Shadow

2 comments:

Emerald said...

Yay, Shadow is back! :D

Shadow said...

You know I am, Merry Christmas.